Just Add Words!


Over Labor Day I was able to photograph one of my favorite babies.  My nephew Andrew.  Click here to see a few of his newborn photos.  He has really grown up and is starting to pull up on things.  I thought I would show you a fun trick to make your pictures more lively.  Just add words!  There are millions of different fonts and textures that you could add to make your little one stand out.  Here are a few I did for his Mommy.

Like what you saw?  Have a suggestion?  Let me know.  I love comments!

Comments

  1. awww, what a cutey patutey!
    very nice blog, I'll be back!
    thanks for stopping by my blog!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable. I love the name addition on the first one the most. That's an adorable idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Baby is AMAZING!!! Where ever did he get those blue, blue eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my brother and i know you are3 jealous!!!jk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts