A Celebration of Dishes Old and New

As many of you have read I have had quite the fun and dilemma of hosting a tea table at our church; an event we hold once a year to help support missions.  I thought I would show you some of the other talented table creations that were there that day.  These ladies are so creative!
Playful themes:
Christmas theme:
One was inspired by an Iranian heritage:
Thanksgiving:
Drama:
Floral Arrangements:
Sports themed:
Paris Nights:
Nautical:
Vintage celebration of our little ones:
Summer Picnic:
Like what you saw?  Have a suggestion?  Let me know.  I love comments!

Comments

  1. wow did you do all that yourself?! they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...no...There were different ladies at our church that each hosted a table. There is no way I could have been that creative. This is the one I did: http://thepersimmonperch.blogspot.com/2009/08/easy-centerpiece-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts