Magnets Rock...

Today I am obsessed with magnets.  Here are a few projects that I found that you can do with magnets.

My favorite idea is a Dirty/Clean magnet for your dishwasher.  I found this at Roots and Wings Co.  They even give you permission to download their images if you don't want to take the time to make your own.
Fabric magnets for your Refrigerator from MakeitandLoveit.

Bookmark Magnets from Craft Chi.

Alphabet Magnets from PlumPudding.

Glass rock magnets from Vanilla Joy.

I think these are an adorable way to show off your kids stuff!  Clothespin Magnets from Casa Camacho.

Comments

  1. I like those blocks.
    Thanks for coming by my blog. I hope you will come by often, comment so I can get to know you better and follow.

    Cheri
    Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cupcake clothes pin ones! So cute!

    I wanted to say thanks for stopping by to see my pumpkins and that the monogram on my mirror is actually a vinyl monogram purchased from etsy - so less commitment! :)

    Here's the link to more details for it, including a link to the seller:

    http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/05/knock-knock-whos-there.html

    It's so nice to "meet" you! Off to check out more of your blog. I love pretty things!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting. I love all those different magnets. I'm going to be busy making a lot of these. My favorite are the bookmarks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts